Contact your practice about sickness, diarrhoea, bowel problems, stomach pain and difficulty in swallowing
This form has been CE Marked. Visit for more info.

This service is for non-emergency queries only.
For emergencies or urgent help please click here

Use this form if you or your child has sickness, diarrhoea, constipation, tummy (abdominal) pain or difficulty swallowing and you need our help or advice.

Before you start

  • Your practice will aim to respond to your query within 2 working days.
  • If your query is not submitted, no details will be sent to your GP.
  • You must be over 16 to use this service, although you may use this service to contact the practice about a person you care for who is under 16.
  • You must be registered as a patient with Audley Health Centre.
  • I am resident in, and am currently in, the UK.